Amongst the highest mountains on the East Coast, I set up my camp and shortly afterwards the sound of thunder reaches my ears.
In this Adventure, Rain, Storms, a Massive Tarp and a VERY Unique Shelter that I have never seen anyone setup before.
Get ready, this is going to be a wet adventure!
Gear List for this Adventure :
After receiving countless messages from viewers about supporting the channel through Amazon, I have begun using Amazon Affiliate links in the Adventure Videos and if you choose to purchase one of these products via these links I will receive a small commission which will help fund future honest reviews and adventures.
The channel remains as it always was, 100% Agenda Free with no sponsored videos, no paid reviews, and I don’t care if you purchase these products or not; you won’t find affiliate links in review videos only in adventures.
I’m going to do my best to put gear lists into all of my videos since everyone is asking for them all the time.
Rain Adventure Gear List :
Storm Camp :
Camera Equipment :
– DJI Mini Drone : https://amzn.to/3pHiffn
– Sony Alpha 7 IV : https://amzn.to/3vWgMa0
– Sony A7S III : https://amzn.to/3eZM7zb
– Sony 20mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3Fi3XbK
– Sigma 100 – 400 Lens : https://amzn.to/3NEONB1
– SIRUI Carbon Fiber Travel 5C Tripod : https://amzn.to/3BEahZX
– Batteries : https://amzn.to/3geFtG5
– Rode VideoMic Pro Plus Mic : https://amzn.to/3iZMqMO
– Sony TOUGH-G SDXC UHS-II 128GB V90 Memory Card : https://amzn.to/3efDS16
– Fjallraven Zip-Off Pants : https://amzn.to/3leUdXb