In a collaborative effort between Blue Alpha Belts and Flatline Fiber Co, the highly demanded padded rifle sling from Blue Alpha Belts is here! Available in 5 different color options and with or without QD swivels, the Blue Alpha Padded rifle sling features a streamlined and minimalist design, durable materials, and an affordable price.
More from Blue Alpha Belts @ TFB:
Introducing the New Blue Alpha Padded Rifle Sling
The Blue Alpha Padded Rifle Sling is a collaboration born out of our long time friendship with Flatline Fiber Co. This sling is the perfect blend of comfort, simplicity, and adjustability.
- Constructed of durable 1″ Nylon webbing
- Streamlined minimalist design
- 500D Cordura wrapped pad that is 1.5″ wide
- ITW Ladder loc with a pull tab for quick adjustments
- Open ends to add the desired attaching hardware
- Made by hand in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- The slings are made to come with an excess amount of webbing. Once the sling is fit to your needs you can stow the excess webbing into the provided tri-glides.
The Blue Alpha Padded Rifle Sling will be available in Black Multicam, Multicam, Ranger Green, Woodland Camo, and Black fabric styles. The base cost for a Blue Alpha Padded rifle sling is $64 and the option with two QD swivels is available for an additional $25.
A sling is a core component for any good rifle or carbine and is in a lot of cases an essential item you need for retaining your rifle and in some cases can serve as a nifty ad hoc accuracy hack when applied in the correct fashion. What are your thoughts on this new sling option for Blue Alpha Belts? Does this seem like a good sling for the money? Let us know what you think down in the comments.
Introducing the New Blue Alpha Padded Rifle SlingThe Firearm Blog is written by Luke C. for www.thefirearmblog.com